Wednesday, March 30, 2022

This Month's Grocery Spending - March 2022

 


I did a little bit of shopping at the beginning of the month, worked on my prepper pantry mid month and then finished up by doing another shop for fresh produce and to fill in a few gaps at the end of the month.  Those few shopping trips were quite productive.  I shopped the sales and made a trip to Grocery Outlet (mostly for prepper pantry items).  We also took advantage of FREE offers from Albertsons, which my daughter picked up and netted us a pound of butter and a 10#bag of potatoes.  On another day I netted FREE fish fillets and a head of lettuce with a customer appreciation $5 OFF a $5 purchase digital coupon.

 

I shopped all sales and special offers plus a markdown!
The fish fillets & lettuce were FREE!

Fresh produce & dairy with a few pantry little items

Once again I was thrilled to come in under my $100 a month budget.  Especially right now with the prices soaring.  But if you watch those sales flyers and stock up on the loss leaders and really good buys as well as check those markdown bins and clearance items you will be amazed at how much you can still get and stay within your budget. 




Markdown produce for $1 each & FREE salad dressing

I spent a bit more this month than the two previous months because I splurged on a corned beef for St Patrick's Day, which we enjoyed thoroughly.  Nonetheless, still way under budget so I can't complain about that.

 

2 comments:

  1. You are the grocery queen. The variety and quality of items is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first comment. You are the grocery queen! I can't seem to get under $300. We eat Keto and feed others many times a month but I think I should be able to keep my total to 200$ a month. You have really inspired me to try! Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated!
Comment modification has been turned due to spam. I will get your messages up as quickly as possible each day. Thank you for understanding and know I love hearing from you very much.