Friday, October 6, 2023

Journaling For Fur Babies

 


I think this is a really cute idea.  Journaling your fur babies can include photos (who doesn’t have a ton of those?) and adding written notes about them as well as little keepsakes.  You can write about their crazy antics, their unique personalities and of course how you feel about them and what they mean to you.

 

Leonard!  We still miss him so much!

Will I be doing this?  I doubt it, simply because right now I am working on family photo albums adding annotations about the photos inside.  My albums are peppered with pictures of all the pets we have had in our lives so I’ve already written down my th0ughts about them and their special moments have been annotated.  And honestly, I don't really need another project at this time.

 

Henry!

He always liked to help me with projects

I do think this is a great tool to use to memorialize a special pet that has touched our lives.  It would be a wonderful gift to give to someone who perhaps has recently lost a pet.  I can see this being a creative outlet to write down one’s thoughts and help them with the grieving process.  Maybe I will do one for Edith (wink, wink).

 

I am so grateful to have had so many wonderful pets in my life

Anyway, I thought I’d share this idea with you.  Has anyone done something like this?

 

2 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated!
Comment modification has been turned due to spam. I will get your messages up as quickly as possible each day. Thank you for understanding and know I love hearing from you very much.