Friday, March 18, 2022

Gratitude = Contentment

 


There is a direct correlation between being grateful and being content with what you have.  I am exceedingly grateful on a daily basis for the things that I have, the things that I can do and all of the endless possibilities that lie ahead of me.  I will thank the Lord each day for all that He has blessed me with and because of that I am content in life and content in all that surrounds me.

 


I know that I am blessed, I have no doubt.  For one thing, I am here.  I am whole and healthy and stable.  While some may think my home is small and plain, I love my home.  It is warm and cozy and it is my safe haven.  I like to work on my home and take care of it.  I love, love, love to be here.

 


I have a simple life and in that simplicity I find great contentment.  Because of that I continue to work on ways to keep that simplicity and for it to evolve into greater things that bring me joy.  By dialing back on life in general and embracing simplicity I've been blessed with more contentment than I ever thought would be possible.  And I'm extremely grateful for that.  It is a repeating circle within my life.

 

3 comments:

  1. Love your “small” home. I think it’s wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along with simplicity comes peace of mind and happiness. As opposed to all the "Jones" out there with huge homes, constant new clothes, expensive cars with the stress of their debtloads and no savings.

    I'm with you: Simplicity rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is beautiful from the pictures you show!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated!
Comment modification has been turned due to spam. I will get your messages up as quickly as possible each day. Thank you for understanding and know I love hearing from you very much.