Saturday, April 15, 2023

Investment Cooking - Frozen Burritos

 


Last time I posted about making your own homemade burritos and I mentioned I use them to make burritos.  I like to make bean and cheese or beef and been burritos, individually wrap them in plastic wrap and store them in the freezer for super quick meals when you are really busy or just don't feel like cooking.  I unwrap them, place them on a plate and spin them in the microwave for a few minutes to heat them up.  Topped with salsa or pica de gallo and oh my goodness, what a tasty meal.  Much tastier than buying frozen burritos at the store and I'd hazard to guess much healthier too.  Click here to see how I make my burritos and give it a try.  I'm willing to bet you aren’t going to want to buy them at the store anymore.

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the homemade burritos. So much better than the store bought.
    I change up the breakfast burritos. Some sausage,egg,cheese.Some bacon, egg cheese. Some ham, egg, cheese. I also do some that are just different kinds of cheeses for grandson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, homemade is better. I just love a good breakfast burrito. :)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated!
Comment modification has been turned due to spam. I will get your messages up as quickly as possible each day. Thank you for understanding and know I love hearing from you very much.