Wednesday, May 31, 2023

This Month's Grocery Spending 2023 – May


I will keep this short and sweet because I didn’t do a whole lot of shopping this month.  As the pantry challenge continues I pretty  much just picked up dairy and some fresh produce.  A few items too for camping and BBQs such as buns, hotdogs and relish.  I did stock up on breakfast cereal too.  I think this is a pretty boring grocery shopping post to be honest.  But sometimes, that’s good because it also means I didn’t very much money either.

 


Hamburgers & potato salad
I ate great! 😋

I'll try to be more exciting next month.  Did you happen across any great deals this month?

  

6 comments:

  1. I am hoping that is an error and 1/2 gallon of milk doesn’t cost 8.76…although you just don’t know these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Thank you for catching that! I fixed my typo and look at my total now! Even better! :0)

      Delete
  2. Love burgers and potato salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..on the price error. That did help your total. Ha
    Good montly total. Love when grocery bill is low!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated!
Comment modification has been turned due to spam. I will get your messages up as quickly as possible each day. Thank you for understanding and know I love hearing from you very much.