Tuesday, July 21, 2026

A Well Earned Reprieve

 


I’m going to take a little bit of a blogging break and go have some fun, see some things, try something new and have some adventures.  I’m not sure how long I will be away from the blog, at least a month probably longer, but I promise I will come back and let you know what all I managed to get myself up to.  I think you will find it rather interesting and perhaps a little surprising.

 


I’ve been blogging steadily over the past 15 years and I think a break and some fun and adventure will allow me to come back refreshed and ready to pick up and go at it again.  I am past due for a real vacation and I’m ready to hit the road.  I love this blog and I love all of you that have commented and shared with me over the years.  Thank you so much for your support and friendship.

 


In the meantime do take care, enjoy your summer and I will see you soon!

 

13 comments:

  1. Good for you! Hope you have a wonderful time! Will definitely miss your blog posts but will be excited when you are back as I have been following your blog for years. Have fun. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for blogging and sharing with us all these many years! Hope you have a wonderful time! Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun! So happy for you to get out and enjoy new adventures. Have a great time and safe travels. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely deserve a vacation! I will definitely miss your blog posts. Wishing you safe travels and I hope you have many great adventures and lots of fun.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun and be safe!!! I enjoy your blog.
    😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. For sure, I'll miss reading your blog posts but I will look forward to reading all about your adventures when you return. Stay safe and enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated!
Comment modification has been turned due to spam. I will get your messages up as quickly as possible each day. Thank you for understanding and know I love hearing from you very much.