Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Happy Mail!

 


What is Happy Mail, you might ask?  Well, it is when someone decides to bless somebody with an envelope filled with items designed to make the recipient smile.  It can be anything you would like to send them.  Stickers, die cuts, ephemera, photos, cards, post cards, a recipe, a note or a letter, some laces or ribbons, journal cards, envelopes, tags, you name it.  If it is cute and fun or pretty and sweet, it can go inside an envelope and bring a smile to somebody.

 


In 2023 I want to send out some Happy Mail throughout the year and I plan to bless my friends and some relatives with these spontaneous mailings.  I also want to bless some of you, living in the United States, as well.  If you would like to receive some happy mail all you have to do is email me (tireless.retirement@gmail.com) your US address and I will add you to my list.  I also want to challenge you to do the same thing.  Choose somebody, anybody, you think would love to receive a smile in the mail and bless them with some Happy Mail.

 


So what do you do with this Happy Mail?  Anything you want.  You can use it to journal or scrapbook something, make a card or use in a craft project.  You can just look at it and tuck it away for a rainy day.  You can even pass it along to someone else who may enjoy receiving it.  It is entirely up to you.

 



The process is quite simple and won't cost much to do at all.  Just buy some stamps and grab some envelopes.  Collect items you already have on hand, make something or purchase new items if you wish.  The rules are quite simple, there aren't that many, just send out a few tokens to make a person's day brighter.  Will you join me?  Let's have some fun!

 

 

10 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I used to do this years ago with some internet friends. You are inspiring me to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea to spread some happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I plan to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea!!
    I used to have a chemo angel and card angels when I was going through cancer treatments, and that mail really brightened my days. I need to return the favor; thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated!
Comment modification has been turned due to spam. I will get your messages up as quickly as possible each day. Thank you for understanding and know I love hearing from you very much.