The
first room in the house that I tackled was the bathroom. I scrubbed it clean, disinfected the surfaces
and then started to move in my things. This
bathroom is small, about half the size of my previous one, and has a shower
with no tub. First thing, I ordered a
teak shower bench so I can sit while shaving my legs. It’s safer this way.
At
Wal-Mart I selected some new towels and a rug for the floor. I decided to go with soft shades of green to
decorate my little bathroom and I think this color compliments the wood cabinets
and the floors quite nicely. The rug is
super soft on my bare feet.
Under the
sink I have a bin with bath towels and a bin with hand towels and wash cloths. In between I have a skinny bin to hold my
flat iron and some hair accessories.
For
extra rolls of toilet tissue I ordered a holder that clips onto the toilet
tank. I thought that was rather clever. Between the toilet and sink I have just enough
room for the trash can which I can line with plastic produce bags.
I added
a Command adhesive hook on the back of the bathroom door for hanging my pajamas or a wet towel to help keep
things neat and tidy. And that is
basically it, my tiny little bathroom in my tiny little home. It’s comfortable to use and suits me rather
well.





I hope you brought your beloved big aluminum pot with you! I found one at the thrift store recently and bought it. I immediately thought of you and all the wonderful things you've shared that was cooked in it. Best wishes on your new journey!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! No way would I have left that behind. :)
DeleteLooks nice. Love the shade of green. 😊Janie
ReplyDeleteThanks Janie. I like it too.
Delete