Well, I
didn’t get to go on my vacation as planned, but you know what? I am completely okay with that because now
I’m on a permanent vacation and I absolutely love it! I celebrated my 62nd birthday
yesterday and I was definitely in my happy place.
Life
has a funny way of working out sometimes, but if you are open to possibilities
life can be pretty amazing. An
opportunity presented itself and I took a complete leap of faith that it would
all turn out alright. And it did!
I
remember when I was in high school I would sit and daydream of a little place
of my very own, surrounded by trees with a creek nearby and trails to
explore. A tiny little place in the
woods for me to call home. I have that
now. On August 21st, ten days
after I closed on the old place, I signed on the dotted line and purchased my
new home. My very own tiny house in the mountains! It couldn’t be more perfect.
I am no longer in Idaho and that, in and of itself, feels rather surreal. I made this decision on my own and went where I wanted to go in hopes of finding just the right place. At long last, it happened! That young girl with all the dreams bouncing around in her head finally got her wish. Best. Birthday. Ever!! Stay tuned for further updates.
Congratulations on your birthday ! And on making your dreams come true ! So inspiring !
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Enjoy, Janie 🎊🎉💐🎈
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, so happy to see you blogging again! A tiny house in the mountains is I know a dream come true for you. I am so very happy for you and wish you all of life's blessings. Can't wait to hear about all of your mountain adventures. :)
ReplyDeleteAngela
Thank you so much Angela. :)
Delete