Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Lifeline Internet Discount Program

 


I recently looked into the Lifeline program to see what it is all about.  In the United States there is a federal subsidy program designed to help seniors and families with children better afford access to the internet.  I had received a flyer from the school district about this about a year ago, but since I had also received a reimbursement grant from them already I never pursued it.  Now that I'm retired I decided to see what the program was and if I qualified.  I did.  The application process is quite simple and it is all based on you income.  They processed my application and gave me an answer very quickly.  Once approved they give you a number and you give that to your provider. Now I receive a $30 discount on my internet service each month.  Every little bit helps.  If you would like to see if you are eligible for this program click here.  See if you qualify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated!
Comment modification has been turned due to spam. I will get your messages up as quickly as possible each day. Thank you for understanding and know I love hearing from you very much.